13 August 2009

resources

I've been watching a lot of documentaries lately.
Some of them come from these places, and you can watch them too! lolerskates!

  • theyliewedie.org/anarchism.org's documentaries list. Ones to definitely see: "Surplus - Terrorized into Being a Consumer", and Chomsky's talk on anarchism. Also: 'Manufacturing consent' 'The Corporation' and 'Money as Debt' if you haven't caught those yet. I still need to watch 'Living Utopia' and 'This is what Democracy Looks Like."

  • some more conventional/popular ones. i know i got something from here once. maybe sicko?

    • The Internet Archive of course has a ton of shit, as well. Especially good for finding (usually full) live shows from somewhat obscure bands. They have old against me!, plot to blow up the eiffel tower, and bear vs shark on there, at least.

    • This page is "spectacle.co.uk." They have the Debord-inspired documentary 'Call it Sleep' which I really like, and some other great things on there as well. They have a fuckton of videos, but they're kind of unorganized. Stick to the 'Catalogue' section to find full-length documentaries. However, only have some videos available... and often they ask you to purchase the films. So what you do is find an interesting one and google that shit. you google the shit out of that shit. make me proud.


  • dearly,
    mghjr


    1 comment:

    1. I had never seen Call it Sleep, I have so many ideas now my brain hurts...

      ReplyDelete